Lemon Garlic Broiled Halibut
- 4 halibut fillets, about 8oz. each.
- Salt and pepper.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley.
- Lemon slices and parsley leaves for garnish.
Place halibut fillets skin-side down on a greased baking pan or greases rack of broiler pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a small saucepan, combine butter, garlic, and herbs. Heat over low heat until butter is melted and garlic is softened, about 1 to 2 minutes. Spoon butter mixture over halibut fillets.
Heat broiler. Broil halibut for about 10 minutes, or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley leaves.