Grilled Trout with Parsley
- 2 Whole Trout approximately 1 pound each.
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced.
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
Mix together parsley, olive oil, basil, rosemary and garlic. Spread evenly on inside of fish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Oil cooking grate and preheat grill. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
Carefully remove fish from grill and serve.